Use the link below to find activities and tutorials that support Science lessons. Navigate to the California Science textbook page and click on the book cover for your grade.
NGSS Science & Engineering Practices
The NGSS Framework describes eight practices in Science and Engineering that all students needed to learn. These are the skills and knowledge needed to do science. This site has gathered resources to help you understand all eight practices.
Resources include BOZEMAN SCIENCE videos in which each practice is explained.
Science Fair Resources
- Discovery Education: Science Fair Central - This site has sections geared to students, parents, and science fair coordinators
- Kids.gov- great site for science fair project ideas
- Scholastic.com- 40 cool experiments on the web
- Science Bob- Find easy science experiments, watch experiment videos, and get Science Fair ideas from Science Bob!
- education.com- Education.com has assembled a vast collection of science fair project ideas written by science teachers, professional scientists, and educational consultants on popular science fair topics ranging from physics and chemistry to biology and even sociology.